APPLIES TO ALL SUBMISSIONS:
We accept submissions from eco-fashion designers, holistic life consultants, wellness writers, health practitioners, talent agents and managers, photographers, conscious stylists, natural make up artists, hair stylists and bloggers. By submitting items, you are stating that you have permission/authorizations and all clearances to submit the items to FASHION CONSCIOUSNESS and all of our media partners/collaborators for media distribution.
We, including our media partners/collaborators, are held blameless for any and all disputes which arise out of your submissions. This statement will serve as a Release Form for any and all submissions. These rules are effective for any and all submissions, read or unread.
1. TEXT: 200-250 word count in text point 11, Arial Unicode font, two-column justified and check-spelled in doc.format.
2. IMAGE: ready-made art should be 300 dpi in CMYK or Grayscale color and in JPG format.
3. All submissions must have the editorial credits, do not send photos with photographers names or the logos on them.
4. Any submitted material that does not adhere to our requirements will be asked to resubmit.
5. All materials due at the closing date, late submissions will not be published.
6. All submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once a submission is accepted by FASHION CONSCIOUSNESS Magazine, it MUST NOT be published anywhere in any other magazine, website, social media network etc., until 60 days AFTER it has been published in FASHION CONSCIOUSNESS magazine. We reserve the right to pull submissions from our issue if any of these submission guidelines are violated or for any last minute changes.
1. We prefer the editorial to be UNPUBLISHED, but will accept a previous published editorial if we really love the images.
2. Team credit must be accompanied with the editorial that should include (but is not limited to) photographer, hair, makeup, stylist, model assistants, etc. If your model(s) are agency represented, please be sure to specify the agency’s name as well. Please provide links to your website for linking purposes to help promote your work. We will not publish/accept submissions without their team credits.
3. Submissions will not be considered if they were previously posted anywhere on the internet in the last 60 days. Please DO NOT submit photos with "PROOF" or "PHOTO NAME" on the photo. Include credits with email.
By allowing FASHION CONSCIOUSNESS Magazine to publish your work, you grant us permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, marketing material, advertisements, videos and any other mediums or formats used in the creation and dissemination of FASHION CONSCIOUSNESS Magazine content.
FASHION CONSCIOUSNESS Magazine also may request you for an Editorial Shoot. There no cost to the participants for requested Editorial by FASHION CONSCIOUSNESS Magazine. Hair and Makeup Location and Garments, etc., are provided by the FASHION CONSCIOUSNESS team. Understand that this shoot is for an Editorial in FASHION CONSCIOUSNESS Magazine, you will not receive FREE IMAGES or Complimentary Magazine Copies; if images are requested by you or anyone associated with the Editorial Shoot produced by FASHION CONSCIOUSNESS, there is an Editorial Image Fee. Magazines can be purchased on our websites. Understand that any expenses such as travel, etc., are the sole responsibility of the persons accepting to participate in the Editorial Shoot. FASHION CONSCIOUSNESS does not reimburse for any expenses associated with the Editorial Shoot. By participating in the FASHION CONSCIOUSNESS Magazine Editorial Shoot you grant FASHION CONSCIOUSNESS Magazine, unlimited permission/authorizations and all clearances to submit these items for use by FASHION CONSCIOUSNESS and any/all of our media partners, photographers, collaborators for media distribution. We, including our media partners, photographers, collaborators, may use your work, unlimited, in any of our publications, social media, websites, marketing material, advertisements, videos and any other mediums or formats used in the creation and dissemination of FASHION CONSCIOUSNESS Magazine content. Understand that there is no compensation for this usage. There is no usage of cell phone photo taking at any of our Editorial Shoots. Cell phones must be surrendered once the shoot begins.
If you are a designer or fashion brand looking to be featured please send us an email with the headline “SUBMISSION”. Include product images, a link to your website and a brief bio.
If you are a model submitting for placement in FASHION CONSCIOUSNESS Magazine, please submit HI RES photos along with all permissions as stated in the ALL SUBMISSIONS paragraph. By submitting images/pics to FASHION CONSCIOUSNESS Magazine you state that you have all the permissions/authorizations/clearances to submit the photos for distribution and you give FASHION CONSCIOUSNESS Magazine FULL permission/authorizations/clearances to use the works.
Please include all photo credits with your submission. This should include (but is not limited to) photographer, hair, makeup, stylist, model name and assistants, etc. Rules for photo submissions are the same as "All Submissions" paragraph.
All wardrobe credits need to be clearly stated according to image file name so that we can easily distinguish which names goes with what images. This helps us to avoid any errors. Please also include URLs to the websites of the designers.
CONTRIBUTING WRITER/BLOGGER SUBMISSIONS:
At FASHION CONSCIOUSNESS Magazine we are always looking for writers and bloggers who would like to contribute to the magazine and website. If you are interested in writing or blogging for us, please send an email with the headline “Writer Submission” and attach your story/pitch. All items submitted are subject to the same rules as "All Submissions" paragraph.
While we welcome general submission, please notice that we are a health-conscious publication, with the focus on everything innovative and cutting-edge. A look at our editorial calendar and our mission can serve as a guide. Any items submitted to FASHION CONSCIOUSNESS Magazine are subject to the "All Submissions" paragraph rule. There is no monetary compensation for any submission or published works on any of our media outlooks. We do not give out complimentary copies of the magazine.